Progress Your Climbing
Get ready to crush.
The Confident Climbers Club
A women's membership program that teaches you how to build confidence, eliminate fear, get strong and climb to your most empowered self.
This community includes weekly live calls, Q&A sessions, coaching, resources, mindset and climbing strategies, small accountability groups, support, guest speakers and more!
Doors open a few times during the year for three days. Get on the waitlist to get notified of the next enrollment period.
3 Month Private Coaching
- Lacking confidence at the cliff, and then beating yourself up over it?
- Knowing you are capable of climbing better, but don't know how to get out of your head?
- Frustrated with your progress and feeling stuck?
- Allowing fear to take over and preventing you from trying harder routes?
- Unable to trust your body, strength or technique when climbing?
- Not knowing how to deal with your injuries and still progress?
- Feeling a sense of envy when you see others climbing?
- Lacking consistency and focus in your training?
If you are ready to get serious and actually make progress instead of just talking about it, this is for you.
Get laser focused on your goals and execute specific action steps to accomplish them. I will hold you accountable and keep you on track while supporting you through your physical challenges and mental mind blocks.Learn More
Outdoor Skills Classes in the Gunks, NY
Climbing with and learning from Women mentors and guides provides a unique dynamic that is nurturing and less intimidating. Learn the climbing skills you need to know to be more independent and feel confident.See Schedule
Let's touch rock together! I guide in the Gunks, NY, Adirondacks and other locations in the NY/NJ area through Mountain Skills Climbing Guides, a fully insured, American Mountain Guide Association (AMGA) accredited rock climbing guide service. Check out my group women's programs or climb with me 1:1.Let's Climb